Wednesday, June 8, 2011

let there be cake!

i was fortunate enough to be able to celebrate my 23rd birthday in london! i had such an amazing day! during class, everyone sang happy birthday and suzanne bought me cupcakes! thanks suzanne they were beautiful and delicious! after class we all headed to the graduate fashion show! by far the best day in london. the fashion show featured graduate collections from the top students in fashion schools. i feel in love with some of the collections! after we went to watch priscilla queen of the desert broadway show. it was my first broadway show and i loved it. the costumes were outrageous! i wish i could have taken pictures! after the show, my flatmates treated me to a birthday dinner. we went to an italian restaurant down the street which was amazing. we were the last ones there and the waiter brought out a tiramisu cake, turned down the lights and sang happy birthday in Italian. Best birthday ever!




No comments:

Post a Comment